• Wed news: Merck - Modifi acquisition. Med device earnings. Lilly’s UK Alzheimer’s nod. Senators probe Lilly, Pfizer DTC Rxing. Regeneron loses bid to block Amgen Eylea biosim. See more on our front page

Openings

I saw an opening for a pharmaceutical sales position for TEAM 2. The job description did not list products or disease state. What does Team 2 sell?

Use the search function on this website. This has been covered over and over on here. I you aren't smart enough to find a thread about Team 2, you don't deserve an interview to work here.

Yeah you do you're a perfect fit

Takeda has the worst management in the industry look it up

This is true. Mediocre reps with a year and a half in the field get promoted to training where they languish for 9-12 months until a DM spot opens. After about 18-24 months of doing little to no work, they move into an APM or group training spot. A year later it's on to the coveted RSD role. Look around you. The people leading are not the best and brightest. They are the ones who won the staring contest and hung on long enough for spots to open up. Such a joke.

I recently did a web cam interview and a phone interview in which both went great. The HR recruiter said I was perfect for position and sent all of my info to the hiring manager. That was almost 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened since. Any advice on the Estimated time I would be contacted?

Position was for a sales rep. Team 2