open letter to the Hag

anonymous

Hags watched your covid video calling us factory workers.
If we are factory workers you are fruity
If we are technicians you are effeminate
Did you apply Oil of Olay to your face for video?

<

Hags watched your covid video calling us factory workers.
If we are factory workers you are fruity
If we are technicians you are effeminate
Did you apply Oil of Olay to your face for video?

Hags here! To answer your question yes I moisturize with Oil of Olay, but I only use a generic version made by Sun. I don’t recommend it. Now get back to work!

He’s a perfect leader for the most dysfunctional company on earth. The culture is similar to an overflowing septic tank and his shitty decisions just make it worse. Ask around is anyone happy there? The only ones happy are the people who have given their notice.

He’s a perfect leader for the most dysfunctional company on earth. The culture is similar to an overflowing septic tank and his shitty decisions just make it worse. Ask around is anyone happy there? The only ones happy are the people who have given their notice.

The thing is... he doesn't give a shit.

In the words of Dire Straits
Money for nothin'
Chicks for free ***

*** Brit

My boss told me the east ASD ???
So another bites the dust.
Turnover # 2786
Turnover rate at OPH staggering with around 10 Reps left from the 140 Legacy Reps.
Just shows you how bad Leadership is. It’s a reflection of Hags management style. People in the industry talk and no other reputable company would touch him with a ten foot pole.

Turnover rate at OPH staggering with around 10 Reps left from the 140 Legacy Reps.
Just shows you how bad Leadership is. It’s a reflection of Hags management style. People in the industry talk and no other reputable company would touch him with a ten foot pole.

Hagler should not be trusted.
As reps we see what goes on at meetings. We see the favoritism he provides to those he likes er really likes "wink-wink"
Right, Britney
Hey Brit - how did you get promoted "twice" in one year, when HR stipulates "not allowed"

Brit, just am FYI. I’m never going away and will make your life a living hell forever. It’s called Karma. Be careful who you cross.
Brit hardly works - now that she’s going to be a Mommy then it’s more goofing off. I’ll be out of here soon. Thank God. This will be the 1st and the last time will I ever work
for an India based company. 3rd rate Leadership - will always be right Mark.

Brit hardly works - now that she’s going to be a Mommy then it’s more goofing off. I’ll be out of here soon. Thank God. This will be the 1st and the last time will I ever work
for an India based company. 3rd rate Leadership - will always be right Mark.
There have been very talented American-Indian employees at Sun who’ve left and said they’d NEVER again work for a company out of India.

There have been very talented American-Indian employees at Sun who’ve left and said they’d NEVER again work for a company out of India.

They still run it like a caste system over here.
Employees have no value while the executives can pay their way out of major crimes.

CEOs of American companies are forced to resign when they even look at their assistants the wrong way and look at who we have here like nothing happened.

They still run it like a caste system over here.
Employees have no value while the executives can pay their way out of major crimes.

CEOs of American companies are forced to resign when they even look at their assistants the wrong way and look at who we have here like nothing happened.
AG shoulda been gone a 100 times over if you get sacked for mentally undressing and (……...) a female colleague.
On top of that, yes, he paid his way out of a major prosecution for insider trading.
Nice place to work