• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Open letter to Abhay and Dilip

anonymous

I’ve not been on CP in a long time, but I saw this comment in response to why is RG still here:
###

He is still at Sun because he has ALL the data and the history/documentation of long-term fraud over the years.

Remember the guy who worked for Ashish who ran our meetings and KOL events and ‘market research’ ? He vaporized, but Sun could zap him because he was a consultant and had a different confidentially arrangement.

Ron on the other hand, as an employee, could sink the Titanic.
###

This is as true as anything on CP.
RG, Abhay, Dilip along a couple of others, scammed the government for years. Abhay needs to be looking over his shoulder. Every time he sees a guy in Ray Bans and a suit, he gets this panicked look in his eyes. Starts twitching.
Dilip won’t come to the US for fear he won’t get out.
OIG on it.

<

I’ve not been on CP in a long time, but I saw this comment in response to why is RG still here:
###

He is still at Sun because he has ALL the data and the history/documentation of long-term fraud over the years.

Remember the guy who worked for Ashish who ran our meetings and KOL events and ‘market research’ ? He vaporized, but Sun could zap him because he was a consultant and had a different confidentially arrangement.

###

RG, Abhay, Dilip along a couple of others, scammed the government for years. Abhay needs to be looking over his shoulder. Every time he sees a guy in Ray Bans and a suit, he gets this panicked look in his eyes. Starts twitching.
OIG on it.

“This is the India version of ‘witness protection program’. Keep ‘em close, keep ‘em employed and they won’t flip on you. Yes, otherwise, the ship stinks. I mean sinks”.

This applies to both RG and AG, it’s why they’re still employed. RG because of Foundation Care and AG for that reason plus the fact he took the bullet for DS and others on the insider trading charges.
Dilip may have billions, but freedom is priceless. You won’t see him on US soil anytime soon.

###

###

OIG on it.