• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Oops! You weren't supposed to hear that!

jasmin

Nope, not talking about Santorum's use of the phrase BS, but owebama's latest gaffe. Of course these aren't actually gaffes, but times he mistakenly reveals his true agenda.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-russia-more-flexibility-elections-125849688.html

Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio, Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Strategic Forces, wrote to the president requesting an "urgent explanation of (his) comments to President Medvedev in Seoul this morning."

"Congress has made exquisitely clear to your administration and to other nations that it will block all attempts to weaken U.S. missile defenses," Turner said. "As the chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee, which authorizes U.S. missile defense and nuclear weapons policy, I want to make perfectly clear that my colleagues and I will not allow any attempts to trade missile defense of the United States to Russia or any other country."

Remember when owebama said he was accepting PAC money because he couldn't unilaterally disarm himself? Too bad he doesn't use the same thought process for protecting the US. Owebama owes the nation an explanation. The US, not Russia!

<

Nope, not talking about Santorum's use of the phrase BS, but owebama's latest gaffe. Of course these aren't actually gaffes, but times he mistakenly reveals his true agenda.

Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio, Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Strategic Forces, wrote to the president requesting an "urgent explanation of (his) comments to President Medvedev in Seoul this morning."

"Congress has made exquisitely clear to your administration and to other nations that it will block all attempts to weaken U.S. missile defenses," Turner said. "As the chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee, which authorizes U.S. missile defense and nuclear weapons policy, I want to make perfectly clear that my colleagues and I will not allow any attempts to trade missile defense of the United States to Russia or any other country."

Remember when owebama said he was accepting PAC money because he couldn't unilaterally disarm himself? Too bad he doesn't use the same thought process for protecting the US. Owebama owes the nation an explanation. The US, not Russia!

Much ado about nothing.

You are really gripping now.

YAWN.

You are really gripping now.

YAWN.

What the heck is 'gripping'?

Yeah, no big deal. You would rather bemoan Cheney's heart or something equally important. No big deal about national security or owebama selling us out to Russia. No big deal he is publically lying while planning what he can get by with if he gains a second term and is no longer concerned with reelection.

What the heck is 'gripping'?

Yeah, no big deal. You would rather bemoan Cheney's heart or something equally important. No big deal about national security or owebama selling us out to Russia. No big deal he is publically lying while planning what he can get by with if he gains a second term and is no longer concerned with reelection.

Snap! He'll be nashing his teeth and wishing he didn't say that when the head hits the pillow tonight. Unusually confident in getting reelected isn't he?