Oncology

<

Like selling in primary care in a pod of 5-6 but making 40-50k in commission pretending to be an elite scientific specialty sales team … thinking we are better than other sales teams selling differently more strategically and scientific to oncologists - that’s unique when you have 1 of 7 indications right?

any sales orginazation that employs reps like Kelly Edwards is a salesforce that you, if smart, should choose to steer clear of. yes, you may make more money in oncology but at what cost... as i mentioned in my first sentence, when a walking blowhard, a simple minded, message delivery person, with no independent thoughts, whom counldn't sell anything works in that division steer clear !!!

any sales orginazation that employs reps like Kelly Edwards is a salesforce that you, if smart, should choose to steer clear of. yes, you may make more money in oncology but at what cost... as i mentioned in my first sentence, when a walking blowhard, a simple minded, message delivery person, with no independent thoughts, whom counldn't sell anything works in that division steer clear !!!