Oncology div in the northeast sees huge sales decline

<

Maybe the people you just let go had more influence than you thought? Four major formularies dump emend? Accountability anyone??

It has nothing to dowith reps but alot to do with Obamafraud. Patients be dammed - Emend is too expensive - who cares if patients vomit? Not pharmacy - just budget considerations. Patients with Obamafraud now become a liability to be assigned to therapeutic treatment panels. Don't get old as you willbe next for evaluation and non treatment. You voted for it and now you will be rewarded - sucker!

Look at NY, its precipitous. GO PETE lol.

If you do know anything about the issue in NY, it has nothing to do with the reps that were there it had to do with preferential contracting that was given the hospitals. Now Merck is paying the piper. The rep that was there couldn't work the hospitals just lived in the lobby. Get your head out of the sand.

Did MSK dump Emend ?

Charlie hates Merck with a passion, and was actually treated with contempt by onc marketing and national accounts. Let's be honest, only Stacey held us in there.

Nice job Petey, you may have just caused us 2 mil revenue.

Did MSK dump Emend ?

Charlie hates Merck with a passion, and was actually treated with contempt by onc marketing and national accounts. Let's be honest, only Stacey held us in there.

AGREE - its all relationships. The key centers were all about the relationships and had horrible experiences with marketing and upper management.

Did MSK dump Emend ?

Hes cost us a heck more than that..Hes a loss leader.

Did MSK dump Emend ?

Charlie is a conartist and has always been - Merck's mistake was attempting to work with him in the first place. Old addage - follow the money.

No Charlie is a realist that runs one of the largest onc pharmacy budgets/pharmacy in the country. The problem has always been that our marketers are self=absorbed, inexperienced morons, not a one of them had the onc experience necessary to interface with this man nor the balls to go back to HQ and develop a pricing program that provided any real customer value.

Besides, we have no brands anyway. Merck onc does not exists.

"Besides, we have no brands anyway. Merck onc does not exist".

Just as Merck hardly exists in the eyes of the medical profession these days. What a fall from grace we have seen here!

I challenge this. It's the only NK-1 and multiple guidelines endorse its use. It'd be medically dumb to remove access to it.

WHEN AND HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO SAY "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PATIENTS ONLY BUDGETS". WAIT UNTIL OBAMAFRAUD REALLY KICKS IN AND YOU HAD BETTER NOT GET CANCER - YOU WILL BE NOT COST EFFECTIVE

WHEN AND HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO SAY "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT PATIENTS ONLY BUDGETS". WAIT UNTIL OBAMAFRAUD REALLY KICKS IN AND YOU HAD BETTER NOT GET CANCER - YOU WILL BE NOT COST EFFECTIVE

Sorry, this makes no sense. Tell me the plans where Emend was kicked off or made less accessible. I don't believe you.