• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Onc POA sucks

<

Hello-what is your ONC new hire training like and length? Is the away part training a week, two weeks, or a month away? Someone told me it was 4 weeks away. True? Seems a bit much these days with more online training programs now and elearning modules and tests. Thanks for anyone that knows and can inform. Just appreciate knowing before pursuing a job where I am limited to leave town for month at one time.

Hello-what is your ONC new hire training like and length? Is the away part training a week, two weeks, or a month away? Someone told me it was 4 weeks away. True? Seems a bit much these days with more online training programs now and elearning modules and tests. Thanks for anyone that knows and can inform. Just appreciate knowing before pursuing a job where I am limited to leave town for month at one time.

12 months in hell