• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Onc Blue Team

anonymous

Any help would be appreciated. What medications does the blue oncology team sell and what type of Oncologists do they call on? I know I will get some sarcastic responses but that is okay as long as someone could help me out.

<

1st, my condolences to all those affected by the layoffs. I’ve gotten cut before, and it blows, but you’ll be ok.

2nd, which team sells Kyprolis, and is there any objective assessment that you can share for that team? Good drug, stagnant sales.

lots of toxic comments floating around about Amgen, but not surprising given the timing.

1st, my condolences to all those affected by the layoffs. I’ve gotten cut before, and it blows, but you’ll be ok.

2nd, which team sells Kyprolis, and is there any objective assessment that you can share for that team? Good drug, stagnant sales.

lots of toxic comments floating around about Amgen, but not surprising given the timing.