• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Okay who’s gotten the offer from Dexcom

<

If you get your offer go ahead and Leave we aren’t getting the Amazon gift card this year so it’s point less to ride it out until the start date of January 4,2021

Dexcom is a good company with a superior device, but realize what you are getting into. QOL transition could be tough for some, as you would be on call with the patients and their parents(for the kids of course) to do 24-7 troubleshooting. That being said, I worked directly with patients in the past as an educator and it can be rewarding as well following their progress.

Dexcom is a company for sale also not hiring NNI rejects with a superior device, but realize what you are getting into. QOL transition could be tough for some, as you would be on call with the patients and their parents(for the kids of course) to do 24-7 troubleshooting. That being said, I worked directly with patients in the past as an educator and it can be rewarding as well following their progress.

The freestyle libre doesn’t even compare to the dexcom on quality . So to say it is better is absolutely a clueless statement

Agreed 100%. The freestyle is a good option for a T2 patient who may not really need a CGM, and is pretty easy to use. I haven't seen their latest edition but understand it now offers an alarm for low BG, etc. In my opinion, for T1 pts the Dexcom is the way to go, particularly if you want to interface with pumps and other devices.

Agreed 100%. The freestyle is a good option for a T2 patient who may not really need a CGM, and is pretty easy to use. I haven't seen their latest edition but understand it now offers an alarm for low BG, etc. In my opinion, for T1 pts the Dexcom is the way to go, particularly if you want to interface with pumps and other devices.
Libre 2 has alarms you can program but you still need to scan to get blood glucose numbers and also have interface ability with OmniPod. Realize if your considering a move, considering here, they’re expanding to grow with T2 in PCP markets, already own T1 and price vs Libre 2 so curious on upcoming G7 price.

I hear that a
My wife works there. Many many open territories exspecially in the Midwest. My wife gots the interview for me, he has been at Abbott a while. My wife well his package is huge!

He gets payed 90 k base, deferred compensation 401 k match $3,00 for every buck he puts in! Car deal Wheels rep sales wagon or $1,200 net a month 54 cents a mile gas card, he bought a Subaru, and it pays for it self and we make money on the gas card as we fill our friends up on weekends

I’ll let you know how I do Monday! I like fresh beginnings although as you know I was retained hear my husband and me and him thinks I need a new beginning and move on despite as you know being retained.

ll spots are going to the displaced Novo peeps .