• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Okay I was a manager at McDonalds

Anonymous

Got employee of the month 5 times in two years.

Invited to Hamburger University for the President's Award, TWICE

Interviewed Monday. It was just lovely.

How long do I have to wait for an offer?

Gee, thanks for all the support!

I'll be the guy who strolls into the clinics with ten bags stuff with Mickie D's and McCafe's and proudly asks, "Would you like any insulin with that?"

I have some great marketing ideas.

Like "happy meals" -- combination packs of Mickey D's coupons and insulin coupons!

Or, the receipts at Mickey D's could have discounts for our insulin products!

Am I a marketing genius or what?

When they said, 'where do you want to be five years from now' I said, CEO

I have some great marketing ideas.

Like "happy meals" -- combination packs of Mickey D's coupons and insulin coupons!

Or, the receipts at Mickey D's could have discounts for our insulin products!

Am I a marketing genius or what?

When they said, 'where do you want to be five years from now' I said, CEO

You! You hand out the "Triste Meals" with the prozacs, the zyprixxias, the symbialtas...and such and what not!

Got employee of the month 5 times in two years.

Invited to Hamburger University for the President's Award, TWICE

Interviewed Monday. It was just lovely.

How long do I have to wait for an offer?

There are entire districts who have quit and been replaced by these $7 hour employees. Lilly is letting it happen which goes to show that it's exactly what the plan is. Let such incompetent people take over that is runs off the good reps so the new DMs can replace them with Ihop employees and people who were on food stamps until they got this job. Some DMs are bragging about giving "second chances" to all these unemployed people who couldn't find anyone to hire them in 2 years.

There are entire districts who have quit and been replaced by these $7 hour employees. Lilly is letting it happen which goes to show that it's exactly what the plan is. Let such incompetent people take over that is runs off the good reps so the new DMs can replace them with Ihop employees and people who were on food stamps until they got this job. Some DMs are bragging about giving "second chances" to all these unemployed people who couldn't find anyone to hire them in 2 years.

EOE!! Results at Lilly speak for themselves!!!

It's disgusting. My new overlap has been unemployed for over a year in a market that people have been moving to in droves because the economy has been cranking. You have to be a slug to have not been hired in this economy. My DM can't take a pee without asking her "boyfriend / DM" if she can go. Pathetic.

She is on a mission to hire a "chocolate district" and HR is watching it happen. When she isn't following her pop star idol all over the country, or stalking her "boyfriend / DM" who strings her along, she is interviewing welfare recipients who just need "a break like she got". OMG.....I am seriously going to puke. This company has sunk to the lowest levels.

It's disgusting. My new overlap has been unemployed for over a year in a market that people have been moving to in droves because the economy has been cranking. You have to be a slug to have not been hired in this economy. My DM can't take a pee without asking her "boyfriend / DM" if she can go. Pathetic.

She is on a mission to hire a "chocolate district" and HR is watching it happen. When she isn't following her pop star idol all over the country, or stalking her "boyfriend / DM" who strings her along, she is interviewing welfare recipients who just need "a break like she got". OMG.....I am seriously going to puke. Such a little troll. Amazing no one has scooped that little nugget up already. What a freak. This company has sunk to the lowest levels.

Look at our numbers compared to when we started all this crap. Obama is obviously making up the differences up on the side. Question: Why would anyone invest in this shi* hole? Answer: Nobody would.

She is on a mission to hire a "chocolate district" and HR is watching it happen. When she isn't following her pop star idol all over the country, or stalking her "boyfriend / DM" who strings her along, she is interviewing welfare recipients who just need "a break like she got". OMG.....I am seriously going to puke. Such a little troll. Amazing no one has scooped that little nugget up already. What a freak. This company has sunk to the lowest levels.

Look at our numbers compared to when we started all this crap. Obama is obviously making up the differences up on the side. Question: Why would anyone invest in this shi* hole? Answer: Nobody would.

Actually, the numbers of "unemployed" is deceptive. The most daring and creative ones actually went on to start their own businesses. Google, "the start up age"

Might I humbly suggest that it is the working stiffs like us who have not woken up to the new reality of part-time self-employment?