• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

oh man........ here we go again!!!!

Anonymous

Managment conference call set for this coming Tuesday to discuss the next round of cuts... No set number this time... Will be different for each state.

Fasten your seat belts!

Managment conference call set for this coming Tuesday to discuss the next round of cuts... No set number this time... Will be different for each state.

Fasten your seat belts!

another example of posting something you know nothing about. Pfizer had a good day today re: future products and you guys like posting crap like the above.

Hang in there and just enjoy your job.

As a prescriber, I would want to wait on Post Marketing Data before I script this one out.

Pfizer Post-Marketing data? As a prescriber, I would want epidemiology data from FDA's MEDWATCH, not Pfizer. Here's why: Pfizer routinely did not report or was slow to report Adverse Event data to FDA for a multitude of drugs, including Chantix and Lipitor