Off label promoting and PHARMA guideline violations

anonymous

is Galderma exempt from Pharma guidelines? Drive by/drop off meals training on areas not approved by FDA......I am just curious if Galderma is governed by the FDA or if this is okay.

<

Of course not. If you have observed this, it's likely a lone wolf. No one is ever directed to do this and it is not OK. Ever. This idiot will be taken out by compliance. Quickly.

I am concerned because her manager was with her. They both had no hesitation in talking Silk off label. The rep for the other company said they needed to turn in to Med affairs when I asked why we couldn't just have a discussion. I am not sure who to believe.

I am concerned because her manager was with her. They both had no hesitation in talking Silk off label. The rep for the other company said they needed to turn in to Med affairs when I asked why we couldn't just have a discussion. I am not sure who to believe.

U would have to turn in every allergan rep also then

I thought is was on the Rx side South Chicago rep and A Mc . That's her MO and some reps are all over it . LAWSUIT

CA and Aesthetics side. Manager was pretty aggressive with why her product should be used in the area. Has her rep training on the area one on one. Evey company seems to have their own rules to play by.