• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Oct 4 - CVM Reorganization

<

Would love to see my useless DM forced back into a rep role
But it won’t happen
Where are they putting all the DM that don’t have enough made up work or reps to keep them afloat?
Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that the DM role is not needed in a hybrid covid world

Would love to see my useless DM forced back into a rep role
But it won’t happen
Where are they putting all the DM that don’t have enough made up work or reps to keep them afloat?
Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that the DM role is not needed in a hybrid covid world
When you see and accept the DM role for what it actually DOES, their role is probably more important today than ever. They've never been "managers" in the traditional sense.

All makes sense now, doesn't it?

Probably just rumors. Stuck in the same ol, same ol.
But, it would be fine to combine office-based reps. Make territories bigger and increase focus on hospital jobs. Do away with 2 layers of management. There are just so many managers. How many managers are in a Region? 4 RBDs, a KAM here and there, about 28 DMs. That’s a lot of management.

I hope Mental Health counseling is available.

Whenever some new comes into Upper Management...Heads will roll.

They have to show they are doing something and implement their " Grand Strategy ".

Just in time for the Holidays. When every Pharma company announces layoffs/firings !