OCRE-time to go

anonymous

I was tired of waiting around for this product to launch and when the recruiter called, I decided to interview. I am leaving in a few weeks but would like to know what GNE typically does when a rep gives notice. Do they have you work the two weeks or do they clear you our right away? Do they prorate your bonus if you don't make it until the end of the quarter and do they pay out your unused vacation and sick time?

Thanks!

<

I was tired of waiting around for this product to launch and when the recruiter called, I decided to interview. I am leaving in a few weeks but would like to know what GNE typically does when a rep gives notice. Do they have you work the two weeks or do they clear you our right away? Do they prorate your bonus if you don't make it until the end of the quarter and do they pay out your unused vacation and sick time?

Thanks!

You haven't earned a penny here so be gone with you and thankful for the fact you were able to do shit for nearly a year and get paid

You have to look out for your family's bottom line..just like Genentech will do if there another delay. If it is a better long term opportunity good for you. There is going to be a lot of changes in the near future. Aka the bold project. We had a lot of over head with these product launch delays. Our new drug is a cancer on all the resource of this company at this time. 340b volume is going to only increase. Bill will finically engineer his bonus plan to its' maximum payout.

Thanks!

Really a few month delay and it is time to go? You did not earn any bonus and vacation time is accrued by days worked. All the best to you but Genentech/ any company is better off without such an impatient person that does not understand delays in this industry.

Really a few month delay and it is time to go? You did not earn any bonus and vacation time is accrued by days worked. All the best to you but Genentech/ any company is better off without such an impatient person that does not understand delays in this industry.
interesting...so there is a delay in ocre development...very interesting one wonders, what could it be?

interesting...so there is a delay in ocre development...very interesting one wonders, what could it be?

The person was referring to the the previous one involving manufacturing and the additional data submitted.

As for the person leaving...go ahead and chase the dollar. You will easily be replaced and blacklisted from the company as you should be.

The person was referring to the the previous one involving manufacturing and the additional data submitted.

As for the person leaving...go ahead and chase the dollar. You will easily be replaced and blacklisted from the company as you should be.

Don't leave the gravy train, yet! You jumped thru the hoops for this gig and will be paid nicely till drug is approved (longer it takes longer the free vacation!), eventually. GNE does not pro-rate bonus as heck what did you contribute anyway? That's why peeps usually leave in March after the SHRINKING bonus and worthless Roche options.

That said there are rumours of RIF for last few months and GNE gives FAT severances. So fat that some old timers want to get booted out.