• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Obama Is Concealing Real Unemployment Rate

Bubble Burster

Can we trust the numbers? It appears OhBlahBlah is ordering the BLS to understate the actual unemployment rate.

"...Despite the fact that the U6 is much more representative of the real jobs situation in the United States, the Obama administration and mainstream media seldom report the U6 unemployment rate because it looks too scary. Let's compare the two for May 2012.
For the month of May, the total labor force included 155,007,000 persons. If the U1 is at 8.2%, that means that there were 12,710,000 people out of work in May. Let's compare that to the U6 which was 14.8%. That would mean that there were really over 22,940,000 people out of work. The 'official' figure understates the 'actual' figure by over 10 million people.
Consider that actual unemployment is close to double what is being reported. Now that is quite an understatement..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/tru...eing-understated-to-prop-up-obama-jobs-record

Last edited by a moderator:

<

Can we trust the numbers? It appears OhBlahBlah is ordering the BLS to understate the actual unemployment rate.

"...Despite the fact that the U6 is much more representative of the real jobs situation in the United States, the Obama administration and mainstream media seldom report the U6 unemployment rate because it looks too scary. Let's compare the two for May 2012.
For the month of May, the total labor force included 155,007,000 persons. If the U1 is at 8.2%, that means that there were 12,710,000 people out of work in May. Let's compare that to the U6 which was 14.8%. That would mean that there were really over 22,940,000 people out of work. The 'official' figure understates the 'actual' figure by over 10 million people.
Consider that actual unemployment is close to double what is being reported. Now that is quite an understatement..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/tru...eing-understated-to-prop-up-obama-jobs-record

Interesting. Dummycrats are afraid of this post. Care to trade it for 4.7%?

Your question was "Was 4.7% the U6 rate under Bush?"

The answer is no. The question has nothing to do with Bush.

Try again.

You brought that number in the discussion regarding the U6 under this administration in making your lame comparison. So if GW and the media wasn't hiding it then, why are you claiming an Obama-led media plot to hide it now?

FAIL !

You brought that number in the discussion regarding the U6 under this administration in making your lame comparison. So if GW and the media wasn't hiding it then, why are you claiming an Obama-led media plot to hide it now?

FAIL !

I don't know or care what #43 did or hid or didn't hide or whatever. The question has nothing to do with Bush. How many times do I have to say that? You now have permission to use your head.

FAIL!
FAIL!

LOL! The libbies are totally stumped! They actually don't know how to use theie erstwhile brains (it's that lump two feet above your ass).

Not one libbie gets it. OK children, here is your hint...ready?

The hint is "DAVID AXELROD."

I don't know or care what #43 did or hid or didn't hide or whatever. The question has nothing to do with Bush. How many times do I have to say that? You now have permission to use your head.

FAIL!
FAIL!

Listen up Bubbles, American history did not start when the black guy took the oath of office. You still haven't made the case why anyone should care about whatever conspiracy point you attempted to make.

FAIL!

Listen up Bubbles, American history did not start when the black guy took the oath of office. You still haven't made the case why anyone should care about whatever conspiracy point you attempted to make.

FAIL!

The 4.7% has nothing to do with Bush, Clinton, or Obama. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. It has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin (although I supposed I shouldn't be surprised that you would play that card).

Thank you for playing, but you have...

FAILED AGAIN!

The 4.7% has nothing to do with Bush, Clinton, or Obama. It has nothing to do with conspiracy. It has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin (although I supposed I shouldn't be surprised that you would play that card).

Thank you for playing, but you have...

FAILED AGAIN!

Why did YOU bring it up in discussing the U6?

Originally Posted by Bubble Burster

What is being traded for "4.7%"?

Why did YOU bring it up in discussing the U6?

Originally Posted by Bubble Burster

What is being traded for "4.7%"?

You're getting warmer. You might not want to know the answer. Once you do, you will have to look at your party as the demented, mentally retarded extortionists that they have become.