• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

NY METRO IS STUCK WITH TOM~ HAHA~

Anonymous

what a FUCK UP! HIlarious thing, this low life idiot has a reputation of being the WORST DM Pfizer's ever had, but that he's sucked enough to stick around a few. His wife should be told of this, maybe she doesnt care, regardless, GOOD LUCK NY METRO with this prick! He deserves a beating, maybe he got beat up as a child regularly. Maybe his wife beats him. I'm sure this thread may go on, this prick has such a reputation it's HILARIOUS!

what a FUCK UP! HIlarious thing, this low life idiot has a reputation of being the WORST DM Pfizer's ever had, but that he's sucked enough to stick around a few. His wife should be told of this, maybe she doesnt care, regardless, GOOD LUCK NY METRO with this prick! He deserves a beating, maybe he got beat up as a child regularly. Maybe his wife beats him. I'm sure this thread may go on, this prick has such a reputation it's HILARIOUS!

Yeah Tom, FUCK YOU guess what? Im working for you, and I'll make your life a living hell. Ill fuck you up if you ride with me, try me. :) prick

I do not think they are talking about Tom Martin. He's a great manager and was the Northeast manager for Endocrine care. Maybe still is but he's a good honest guy. Would still be working for him but I moved to
N C.