• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

NULOJIX REPS- ANYONE HAPPY?

<

Anyone out there feeling comfortable with this drug and the sales? Would love to hear feedback b/c I know many of us are struggling!

Go back under your rock, the whole team already talks with each other and knows what's up in each district. So the 'us' is you, yourself & I. Not sure what you are fishing for.

Go back under your rock, the whole team already talks with each other and knows what's up in each district. So the 'us' is you, yourself & I. Not sure what you are fishing for.

Thanks for posting that. Just coming back from the POA. We are having a tough time, could be better, but know that the company is committed and our new leadership is doing everything right. I know tha tthe Oncology reps were right when they talkde about him. I appreciate the candor, the business understanding, the support and personal passion and commitment to patients!

Thanks for posting that. Just coming back from the POA. We are having a tough time, could be better, but know that the company is committed and our new leadership is doing everything right. I know tha tthe Oncology reps were right when they talkde about him. I appreciate the candor, the business understanding, the support and personal passion and commitment to patients!

BAARRRRRRRFFFF!

Kool Aid drinker!