• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Novo the one hit wonder?

<

Maybe no one is applying to open positions? Seeing a lot of newbies with not much experience being hired across the country. I have no doubts that they will change the entire demographic landscape of this company either by folks leaving or being laid off, who have any sort of tenured experience. They have proven they don’t need sales folks by doing layoff after layoff

Recruiters are well aware of how bad the culture is here. It has been brought several times in conversation

I point to the Danes.
Which supposedly Danish people think about the total good of the world and care about community and in the past 5 years they’ve ruined countless homes and caused so much stress.

Maybe no one is applying to open positions? Seeing a lot of newbies with not much experience being hired across the country. I have no doubts that they will change the entire demographic landscape of this company either by folks leaving or being laid off, who have any sort of tenured experience. They have proven they don’t need sales folks by doing layoff after layoff

the company has made it clear they place little value on Tenure. Hence taking away vacation accrual and changing the retirement health care vesting rules. They also are wanting to hire younger less expensive employees as they know they won’t stay long enough to incur legacy expenses. Not hard to figure out…

the company has made it clear they place little value on Tenure. Hence taking away vacation accrual and changing the retirement health care vesting rules. They also are wanting to hire younger less expensive employees as they know they won’t stay long enough to incur legacy expenses. Not hard to figure out…
It’s a little frustrating but, let’s be honest if you were in their position you would be doing the exact same thing. There’s a lot of senior prima donna’s making big money that frankly can easily be replaced with a lower cost person That is probably more excited to have the job in the first place.