Novo Nordisk hit hard as U.S. rebuffs insulin drug

<

How many quarters of double digit growth does NN have?

Looks like it's coming to a screeching halt.

Glad I didn't jump on this train with the U.S. ramp up expansion. How would you like to be in the position of leaving your last job and now be facing a layoff before Tresiba is even approved?

Good luck in this ruthless pharma market!

How many quarters of double digit growth does NN have?

Looks like it's coming to a screeching halt.

Glad I didn't jump on this train with the U.S. ramp up expansion. How would you like to be in the position of leaving your last job and now be facing a layoff before Tresiba is even approved?

Good luck in this ruthless pharma market!

Like the other pipelines are so much richer out there.

Really sorry you didnt get the approval. Would have loved for something to kick Sanofi right down the tubes.

Sanofi is not fat like us and the fact is lantus has kicked our butt. Sure they are laughing at us now. We were to confident and now going to pay the price. There is a chance it never gets approved.

Sanofi is not fat like us and the fact is lantus has kicked our butt. Sure they are laughing at us now. We were to confident and now going to pay the price. There is a chance it never gets approved.

I'm not very worried by Sanofi. Lantus will lose patent protection in the next few years and they dont have anything significant in their pipeline. If anything, all the delay did was give Sanofi a little more breathing room, something they desprately needed.

I'm not very worried by Sanofi. Lantus will lose patent protection in the next few years and they dont have anything significant in their pipeline. If anything, all the delay did was give Sanofi a little more breathing room, something they desprately needed.

Maybe you should be worried. Lantus is over a 5 billion year drug. They have the money to buy and do what they want. We are way over staffed. You show your ignorance of the industry to disrespect a giant that owns basal insulin market.

On't worry! Lilly's generic Lantus will be out before this would be approved!!!

Excuse me Warren Buffett Junior: generic Lantus will also hurt NNI. Who is going to plunk down $145 a bottle for Tresiba or Levemir when they can get generic Lantcancerous for $60?

Hopefully by then we will have Vict in pill form and a wait loss indication.

Excuse me Warren Buffett Junior: generic Lantus will also hurt NNI. Who is going to plunk down $145 a bottle for Tresiba or Levemir when they can get generic Lantcancerous for $60?

Hopefully by then we will have Vict in pill form and a wait loss indication.

Glp1 will never get a weight loss indication. That will be the next shoe to drop.

It will look like the Novartis Sanofi and Pfizer pipelines. Tumbleweeds and cobwebs.

True...except Novartis, Sanofi, and Pfizer have other disease states they sell in and numerous products in promotion. Novo...notsomuch. Well, atleast you have Mix 70/30 and Levemir you can rock for a few more years. Novo's time has come and gone.

Dry pipeline for several years now..this is terrible,news. Stuck with Levemir (the dog of basals) and Victoza, which will soon lose share to Bydureon-plus other GLP's will be out soon and the SLG2's. we are stuck with nothing valid to talk about except Duration 6 a .2 A1c difference while trying to conceal the poor tolerability of Victoza.