Novo managers Ghosting displaced employees

anonymous

Can’t wait when the boot is on their butt. Karma will bite. Reject displaced employees, why? Hope you glorified babysitters get the trident up your kiesters. It will happen. Wait till there are 3 generic insulin’s out there, victoza off patent. Managers might be following company direction, but what’s wrong is wrong. So glad to be out of this septic tank.

<

Can’t wait when the boot is on their butt. Karma will bite. Reject displaced employees, why? Hope you glorified babysitters get the trident up your kiesters. It will happen. Wait till there are 3 generic insulin’s out there, victoza off patent. Managers might be following company direction, but what’s wrong is wrong. So glad to be out of this septic tank.

I love it when people like you spout a stream of negativity at people and then wish for karma. You’re either dumb, a hypocrite, or both...

And, HR & Legal require that they not interact with displaced employees. If they want to keep their job, they will continue to ghost you.

I love it when people like you spout a stream of negativity at people and then wish for karma. You’re either dumb, a hypocrite, or both...

And, HR & Legal require that they not interact with displaced employees. If they want to keep their job, they will continue to ghost you.

love it. Then you will totally be sympathetic when it happens to you. Not OP, but the big thing was “you can interview and be placed.” You interview and get rejected for placed employees and don’t even get a call telling you, you didn’t. This company is a joke.

22 years ago in sales training at the Princeton Marriott day one hour one I relised this was a very partime job and I needed to wake up before leadership decided the jobs machine mentality so Such a great 22 years. Now a mulitimillionare thanks to the flexibility work life of the nature of the job. And that all it ever was a job for and a revenue source. Getting paid here was my early career annuity and with the job flexibility allowed me to pursue an MBA full-time during the day. I was awarded that degree in a year and a half from one of the top 10 MBA programs. I took the future proceeds of severance and ordered a 991 targa taking Europeann devivery in stuttgart This late spring 2021 I started a company on the side that nobody until today except my first manage ever knew about. My company has growen to 17 employees at the start up company, every Friday I have lunch catered in for them thanks to NNI, and beer, I call it Ho O fridays, we did that at Genentech when I worked at the south San Francisco site 30 years ago. none of them knew about what I was doing there I wanna thank my manager as he was totally aware of everything the first five years he retired and I gave him a great send off gift the next three managers were totally clueless

I bid you a fond and profitable farewell.

This is correct- it makes the cut sting even worse, but don't take it personally.

Reps are, even, too stupid to properly condemn or insult. If a manager is a "glorified babysitter," what does that make a rep?