• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Novo is the best-they finally made me an offer today because I am a "CUTIE"!!!

Anonymous

I love NOVO, The manager, who is a woman made me an offer today because of my experience and she said I am a "CUTIE"!!! "It's all about America" Good luck to everyone else!!!

<

Cool more dyking out the better and if your a guy well get ready for some strap-on fun big boy...eerrrrr CUTIE...oh and yes you re a TOP 20 PERFORMER nod nod wink wink in case anyone ask...

First of all, I am a male, so who knows what she has in store for her new "CUTIE". Second of all, in order to get the last minute offer, you have to be a "CUTIE". Yeah, I paid a computer guy I know to put together a top 20% document. LOL Novo is just a collection of genius managers, but I am running with it!!!

-The CUTIE

Thats great, good for you CUTIE!!! The rest of us werent so lucky, so why dont you keep how "cute" you are to yourself and let the rest of us accept the fact that all things pass into the night...

All things pass into the night... How are you going to make it in the world when you lose your looks Cutie? I am sick and tired of people on here all excited about getting a job with novo dumby nordisk. People need to respect thy neighbors before they post on here.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it into a DREAMER"

Good for you CUTIE!!! Us fat ugly people love to hear how well things turned out for you!

Just remember you cant have power without pursecution!!!

"Know the job, know the objective but most importantly, know yourself."

I used to stack my team with cuties. It sucks for now cause I'm an AE, can't hit on reps anymore. This SportingKC fan can't wait until I'm an RBD and I can do it all over again!

Enough with the Cutie, if you are cute, great, but do you think you are capable of solving anyone's problems??? Everyone needs to take a step back and realize that this is life, live every moment to its fullest but dont forget when you are on your last leg to figue out what arent your weaknesses and determine who is the one responsible for making issues fall and disappear into the herizon. You can determine a person by their life, but you cant determine life by simply where they decide to become a user of irregardless rhetoric...

I am a CUTIE as well... Why do people forget to do what is essential and focus on things that are underachieved and willing to forget the glory and mishapps of our industry???