Novo Gone Micro!

Anonymous

Well, we can no longer say we're not big pharma boys and girls! Time for more mind games and micromanagement because Novo over hired and Tresiba was delayed. Hey, at least we got to go to Denmark last summer. Managers have been directed to scrutinize everything and "thin the herd".

<

Well, we can no longer say we're not big pharma boys and girls! Time for more mind games and micromanagement because Novo over hired and Tresiba was delayed. Hey, at least we got to go to Denmark last summer. Managers have been directed to scrutinize everything and "thin the herd".

You will go to Denmark again, this time on a one-way ticket.

That's the problem this part time gig, people have too much time on their hands so they start hallucinating about layoffs/pips. You are not going to get laid off.

If you've got blinders on and think all is well..good for you keep grinding and you may be OK for a while...But trust me..I know what DMs are being told and it is not good. Better make sure that you cross your T's etc...The micro machine will be in full effect going forward...and those friends you think are your partners...better watch your back.

If you've got blinders on and think all is well..good for you keep grinding and you may be OK for a while...But trust me..I know what DMs are being told and it is not good. Better make sure that you cross your T's etc...The micro machine will be in full effect going forward...and those friends you think are your partners...better watch your back.

Sigh----this is yet another transparent attempt by a Takeda or Sanofi troll to try to create dissension in the ranks in NNI, the envy of the pharmaceutical world. You bore us with your weak-ass Nesina and tired old Lantus. You amuse us with your cheap cars, paltry bonuses. You humor us when we hear that the axe forever poised to cut your jobs.

Tired old Lantus? They are the market leader. levemir is only growing due to NNI giving our drugs away in order to get any retail business. It's not because
Levemir is better. We all know that it isn't.