• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Novo alumnus over 25 years how things going back at the mint?

anonymous

I was there before Computer up at automation fabricated everything never working on us we in over 25 yearsI was there before Computer up at automation fabricated everything never worked and I asked week in over 25 years I retired as a multimillionaire free healthcare and even let mekeep the company car when I left

<

I tend to drink now and get high also I suck my partneers toll to conclusion.
I was there before Computer up at automation fabricated everything never working on us we in over 25 yearsI was there before Computer up at automation fabricated everything never worked and I asked week in over 25 years I retired as a multimillionaire free healthcare and even let mekeep the company car when I left

Good thing you got rich because your English is horrible! Lucky dog you are.