Non-Value-Added-Employees

Anonymous

The problem is Chuck! We need newer model. The version we have now is from 102 B.C. He has been at Galderma his entire life a knows nothing else! They keep moving him to different positions to save him. The should have given that Job to "Tracy Dahms" at least you can trust what he says! Chuck couldn't do meeting planning b/c he couldn't understand or read the contracts for the venues fro meeting. I thought that was his job? NALT found that out really fast! We need send Chuck P's name to the to non-value-added work email! He is been generic like one of our unbranded products now! NALT, I know you like people but, really lets get ride of the waist. Sr Management needs to actually dig in and see what process are in place and understand their subordinates duties and see if they can perform their jobs and stop throwing bodies at work b/c that is waste as well if the person doesn't have clue on how to do their job. Where is that "ACCOUNTABILITY" More secrets to come for all you non-value-added employees! Happy Friday!

<

The problem is Chuck! We need newer model. The version we have now is from 102 B.C. He has been at Galderma his entire life a knows nothing else! They keep moving him to different positions to save him. The should have given that Job to "Tracy Dahms" at least you can trust what he says! Chuck couldn't do meeting planning b/c he couldn't understand or read the contracts for the venues fro meeting. I thought that was his job? NALT found that out really fast! We need send Chuck P's name to the to non-value-added work email! He is been generic like one of our unbranded products now! NALT, I know you like people but, really lets get ride of the waist. Sr Management needs to actually dig in and see what process are in place and understand their subordinates duties and see if they can perform their jobs and stop throwing bodies at work b/c that is waste as well if the person doesn't have clue on how to do their job. Where is that "ACCOUNTABILITY" More secrets to come for all you non-value-added employees! Happy Friday!

What about these useless business consultants? Nobody even knows what they do? Look around Florida

You dumb asses are so wrong about Dahms.
He has done more good here them some of the others who
only look out for themselves. He's done more to promote
and develop both men and women. You can trust him and tell him exactly what is on your mind.
He is not afraid of his shadow or to be challenged. He implements a lot of the reps
ideas and gives you credit for it instead of stealing the spot light.

Last edited by a moderator: