• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

no surprise... more owebama lies

jasmin

:eek:Romney outsources jobs to China.... nope, debunked

Owebama is a hardliner against China.... ooooh, he lodged a complaint! In the last 5 minutes, of course.

Owebama whines about the negative tone of the campaign.... but misses 75% of his ads are negative (of course he has nothing positive to comment on)

Calling him out on his lies? ABC!!!:eek::D

But the best, the very best part of this link, is that it looks like owebama is SO desperate, he is even nearly plagiarizing Romney's Believe in America slogan. No idea what happened to that rousing 'forward' but now his campain sign says 'betting on America'. His website doesn't even show a slogan, but says 'obama for America'. (I also loved that under issues, he doesn't list immigration. Wonder why? :rolleyes:) Hilarious!!

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-ad-call...osses-china-211558697--abc-news-politics.html

<

:eek:Romney outsources jobs to China.... nope, debunked

Owebama is a hardliner against China.... ooooh, he lodged a complaint! In the last 5 minutes, of course.

Owebama whines about the negative tone of the campaign.... but misses 75% of his ads are negative (of course he has nothing positive to comment on)

Calling him out on his lies? ABC!!!:eek::D

But the best, the very best part of this link, is that it looks like owebama is SO desperate, he is even nearly plagiarizing Romney's Believe in America slogan. No idea what happened to that rousing 'forward' but now his campain sign says 'betting on America'. His website doesn't even show a slogan, but says 'obama for America'. (I also loved that under issues, he doesn't list immigration. Wonder why? :rolleyes:) Hilarious!!

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-ad-call...osses-china-211558697--abc-news-politics.html

Well, he couldn't use "Lean Forward," that one was already taken. Not that anyone would notice, because hardly anyone has heard that slogan.

Factcheck.org did a pretty weak job of debunking..if you ask me. Hair splitting at its finest. Did you even read their article?

Listen, Romney has to own Bain. And all of Bain including Bain owned companies. He can't claim he wasn't responsible for what Bain did or didn't do while he left to run the Olympics on a LOA from the company. He can't claim complete innocence for what Bain continued to do after he left the company altogether. Romney is synonymous with Bain. If he's going to own the good from Bain (business experience in the private sector), he's got to own the bad (offshoring and outsourcing jobs) imho.

Factcheck.org did a pretty weak job of debunking..if you ask me. Hair splitting at its finest. Did you even read their article?

Listen, Romney has to own Bain. And all of Bain including Bain owned companies. He can't claim he wasn't responsible for what Bain did or didn't do while he left to run the Olympics on a LOA from the company. He can't claim complete innocence for what Bain continued to do after he left the company altogether. Romney is synonymous with Bain. If he's going to own the good from Bain (business experience in the private sector), he's got to own the bad (offshoring and outsourcing jobs) imho.

And your Coward President HAS to own this nightmare economy. He can't blame Bush. See how this works?

Owebama won't take responsibility for the time in office, yet Romney is supposed to be responsible for Bain before and after he worked there! Hilarious!

Um..Romney started Bain Capital.

And yes, his legacy with Bain continues long after in light of the fact he's using that experience to tout his business credentials.

The hell he can't. See how that works?

That's what makes him so gutless. He's never, ever manned up, since he's been in the White House. As many of us tried to tell you, what do you expect from a politician who used to regularly vote "present."

So NONE of Barry's policies have contributed to our current, sad, state of affairs? Really? You still are trying to sell that kool-aid?

Um..Romney started Bain Capital.

And yes, his legacy with Bain continues long after in light of the fact he's using that experience to tout his business credentials.

I see. So if he ever worked there, than what they do is always his responsibility. Too bad you don't hold your guy to the same, or any, standard.

Owebama has no record other than for smoking dope and running with thugs and crooks. Since he was tied with Rezko, Blago, and many others who are in jail now, I'm sure you consider him a criminal too.