No such thing as global warming

<

And yet we are in an over ten year period of general cooling.

Wake up fool, the climate is constantly either warming or cooling and we have nothing significant to do with it.

In either '77 or '79, I forget which we had the coldest winter and worst blizzards in a century and all the climate scientists were predicting a new ice age. It didn't happen now did it? So I'm not to worried about setting a few heat records.

Warming is nothing much to fear, it's cooling that the killer. Crops fail, people freeze to death in significant numbers.

BTW, just what is the ideal temperature? And how do you know?

Wake up fool, the climate is constantly either warming or cooling and we have nothing significant to do with it.

In either '77 or '79, I forget which we had the coldest winter and worst blizzards in a century and all the climate scientists were predicting a new ice age. It didn't happen now did it? So I'm not to worried about setting a few heat records.

Warming is nothing much to fear, it's cooling that the killer. Crops fail, people freeze to death in significant numbers.

You and the OP are both extremists. I believe in weather and the ideal temperature? To me? About 70 daytime, 67 at night and for sleeping around 60 suits me best. :cool:

With this statement you have shown yourself to be both an uninformed idiotic dupe of the GOP and a general all-around shit-for-brains. Scientists in the 70's didn't believe that the world was cooling. Most of them believed that the world was warming or staying the same.

A few papers did offer the possibility that the world was cooling. And this possibility was discussed in a popular magazine. At least one of the papers discussed the need for additional data to see what the trends were indicating.

The above is why you are an uninformed idiot. Now I will explain why you are a shit-for-brains. Even if scientists in the 70's thought the earth was cooling that was 40+ years ago. Given the advances in computer modeling, climate science, data collection, etc what scientists in the 1970's thought is really irrelevant.

It is no wonder the GOP has gone to shit with idiots like you in the base. I am not sure if you are Dr dumbfuck or not, but you are at least close to being as stupid as he is.

With this statement you have shown yourself to be both an uninformed idiotic dupe of the GOP and a general all-around shit-for-brains. Scientists in the 70's didn't believe that the world was cooling. Most of them believed that the world was warming or staying the same.

A few papers did offer the possibility that the world was cooling. And this possibility was discussed in a popular magazine. At least one of the papers discussed the need for additional data to see what the trends were indicating.

The above is why you are an uninformed idiot. Now I will explain why you are a shit-for-brains. Even if scientists in the 70's thought the earth was cooling that was 40+ years ago. Given the advances in computer modeling, climate science, data collection, etc what scientists in the 1970's thought is really irrelevant.

It is no wonder the GOP has gone to shit with idiots like you in the base. I am not sure if you are Dr dumbfuck or not, but you are at least close to being as stupid as he is.

What you've proven with this post is that you are an ignorant fool and a Democrat dupe, the worst kind of dupe at all.

Despite your protestations, the fact is that climate scientists were very concerned about cooling in the seventies and while many things have improved, the computer models you tout are still horrendous. The models, even today, have been proven wrong over and over again! A model with no predictive power is worthless and yields results that are baseless, garbage in, garbage out speculation.

Also your dodge of a very pertinent question is duly noted and destroys your position. What is the ideal temp for the earth, idiot boy? LOL!

This may help U:rolleyes:. Give up your religious superstitions and save our planet.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...c896b90abdc_story.html?utm_term=.025a0a002a2e

Dig?
http://grist.org/climate-energy/global-warming-stopped-in-1998/

What you've proven with this post is that you are an ignorant fool and a Democrat dupe, the worst kind of dupe at all.

Despite your protestations, the fact is that climate scientists were very concerned about cooling in the seventies and while many things have improved, the computer models you tout are still horrendous. The models, even today, have been proven wrong over and over again! A model with no predictive power is worthless and yields results that are baseless, garbage in, garbage out speculation.

Also your dodge of a very pertinent question is duly noted and destroys your position. What is the ideal temp for the earth, idiot boy? LOL!

I see that you have adopted my terms and language. Wise. If I were an idiotic shit-for-brains I would do the same.

The fact is that scientists were not universally or even largely concerned about the likelihood of cooling in the 70's. And as I pointed out, it doesn't matter if they were concerned then. The overwhelming majority of modern scientific research points to anthropogenic warming. Since the GOP is the party of stupid it is no wonder that they don't believe the science.

As I have pointed out in the past, the GOP now consists of the ultra-wealthy and unthinking shit-for-brains. You, Dr Dumbfuck, belong in the latter class. That is proven by thinking you are some type of intellect when you are asking a unimaginably stupid question like what is the ideal temperature. The answer is of course a range of temperature in which the overall climate is relatively stable.

If we were facing a cooling trend, then yes that would be a serious issue. We would need to take steps to try to prevent it. This is particularly true if the cooling were caused by mankind. Instead we are facing warming that we are causing.

The GOP and their idiotic dupes (the dupes say stupid things like, "only God can affect the weather") will kill most of the planet and they wish only to accelerate the carnage.

I see that you have adopted my terms and language. Wise. If I were an idiotic shit-for-brains I would do the same.

The fact is that scientists were not universally or even largely concerned about the likelihood of cooling in the 70's. And as I pointed out, it doesn't matter if they were concerned then. The overwhelming majority of modern scientific research points to anthropogenic warming. Since the GOP is the party of stupid it is no wonder that they don't believe the science.

As I have pointed out in the past, the GOP now consists of the ultra-wealthy and unthinking shit-for-brains. You, Dr Dumbfuck, belong in the latter class. That is proven by thinking you are some type of intellect when you are asking a unimaginably stupid question like what is the ideal temperature. The answer is of course a range of temperature in which the overall climate is relatively stable.

If we were facing a cooling trend, then yes that would be a serious issue. We would need to take steps to try to prevent it. This is particularly true if the cooling were caused by mankind. Instead we are facing warming that we are causing.

The GOP and their idiotic dupes (the dupes say stupid things like, "only God can affect the weather") will kill most of the planet and they wish only to accelerate the carnage.

They're only concerned about the 'now' or what's in their pockets. After they pass, there's no concern for their children...........

No, idiot boy, you lie when you claim that the overwhelming majority of accurate, quality modern scientific research points to anthropogenic global warming. We are currently enjoying a hiatus which none of the vaunted models predicted nor can they explain.

The fact is that most if not all of the climate change we see is driven by solar activity.

Man causes a tiny fraction, if any of the climate change involved. The fact is that we have experienced catastrophic climate change in the past which man had absolutely nothing to do with and only complete idiots like you think that we need to change any of our behavior in light of that overwhelming reality.

I was devastatingly brilliant in asking what the ideal temperature and like the ignorant fool you are, you punted on the question yet again. True that's your only option as I have already proven your stupidity with such a devastating question. BTW, if it's a range, then what is the range? Are we still in the range?. You don't have what it takes intellectually or knowledge-wise to hang with me, idiot boy. I have forgotten more actual science than you ever knew.

Really intelligent and wise people such as myself are far too smart to fall for liberal propaganda like you stupid Dimlibs do! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

As I have pointed out in the past, the GOP now consists of the ultra-wealthy and unthinking shit-for-brains. You, Dr Dumbfuck, belong in the latter class. This describes you perfectly idiot boy. Except its the Democrat party that consists of the two groups and you are in the latter. Al Gore with a huge carbon footprint calls for you, idiot serf boy, to come and clean out his composting toilet with your bare hands and you come running. You are an incredibly stupid dupe covered in feces! LOL! Way to go!That is proven by thinking you are some type of intellect when you are asking a unimaginably stupid question like what is the ideal temperature. The answer is of course a range of temperature in which the overall climate is relatively stable.

No, idiot boy, you lie when you claim that the overwhelming majority of accurate, quality modern scientific research points to anthropogenic global warming. We are currently enjoying a hiatus which none of the vaunted models predicted nor can they explain.

The fact is that most if not all of the climate change we see is driven by solar activity.

Man causes a tiny fraction, if any of the climate change involved. The fact is that we have experienced catastrophic climate change in the past which man had absolutely nothing to do with and only complete idiots like you think that we need to change any of our behavior in light of that overwhelming reality.

I was devastatingly brilliant in asking what the ideal temperature and like the ignorant fool you are, you punted on the question yet again. True that's your only option as I have already proven your stupidity with such a devastating question. BTW, if it's a range, then what is the range? Are we still in the range?. You don't have what it takes intellectually or knowledge-wise to hang with me, idiot boy. I have forgotten more actual science than you ever knew.

Really intelligent and wise people such as myself are far too smart to fall for liberal propaganda like you stupid Dimlibs do! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

And yet U fall for your religious superstitions. Dig this Jack.
http://grist.org/climate-energy/its-the-sun-stupid/