• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

NJ and Fran Barnett Stories

Anonymous

Hey whats the big idea? You pulled the thread before I got to share my story. Remember John Reilly and how Fran busted him until he died? I found this thread on here. It was written recently on here from someone who didn't know about the John Reilly Award

I just found this thread because someone was talking about some of the wonderful people who Fran Barnett hated and did his best to get rid of. The terribler thing is that all were great managers and real people who cared for their team. It is an absolute outcry what I was told. fran went on at the last IEM meeting about how choked up he gets when he thinks about what type of person John Reilly was. I hope you sleep at night Mr Barnett. You targetted John even though you knew he was dying of cancer. How dare you! What is wrong with you? I was told that you even made his last IEM a terrible experience for him because you kept the pressure on him. All that I read on this website as well as what I have been told about you makes me sick. Does anyone in upper management even notice that there is something wrong with you? You talk about how you miss John and how John exemplified everything that was good and wholesome in a manager. I know his team loved him. You replaced him with a totally incompetent person. When are you going to get yours?

Anonymous

John was great Fran was a loser. Even Kamovitch who didn't like John knew he was quality and his people loved him. They would do anything for John if he asked. Fran rules by intimidation. There are other great managers who Fran made their lives miserable until he got rid of them. Hmmmm.......