Nicki Burleson (FL manager)

<

I've been at AZ for a few years. Not as long as her. She's a career AZ corporate type. My advice, run. Will smile in your face, but very fake & phony. But she's protected, so be careful.

Whoever started this thread thank you. I needed a good laugh. No offense to the last responder, but beeswax. Who says that lol! Unless somebody grandmother entered the chat.

Well she has 5 senior executive reps, so I’m guessing her team is full of egos
Lol must be her responding. Nobody, no rep cares about how many executive reps she has. Doesn't tell you anything about her. But I agree with one of the earlier post. Very fake, fake laugh in your face and a pound of makeup to cover up her insecurities. Woman to woman, I know an insecure woman when I see one. But to each it's own.

Lol must be her responding. Nobody, no rep cares about how many executive reps she has. Doesn't tell you anything about her. But I agree with one of the earlier post. Very fake, fake laugh in your face and a pound of makeup to cover up her insecurities. Woman to woman, I know an insecure woman when I see one. But to each it's own.
Lol

Fake news by a jealous lowlife rep.