• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

News release

Anonymous

Princeton

BMS announces formation of the Office of Self Promotion
In line with the the bio pharma vision of self-promotion, BMS has established the office of self-promotion. This new office will be headed by Dr. D. Manion. Doug brings over 20 years of active and aggressive self promotion to this role. Putting himself before others is his motto. In commenting on his appointment, Doug stated I was the obvious choice to head up self promotion, as I manage up effectively and enjoy doing it. Colleagues laughed and agreed that Doug is quite the self promoter. Always prepared with Chapstick and knee pads, Doug will tell you just how important he is and why he is better than others. One of the champions of the failed Inhibitex acquisition and now CRL for the HCV program, Doug can also claim the title of value destroyer.

Please join us in wishing Doug well in this enhanced CEO role

<

I remember this "tool" when he was at GSK. you wind him up and he just keeps talking. no one took him seriously except himself. what is he destroying at BMS these days

Princeton

BMS announces formation of the Office of Self Promotion
In line with the the bio pharma vision of self-promotion, BMS has established the office of self-promotion. This new office will be headed by Dr. D. Manion. Doug brings over 20 years of active and aggressive self promotion to this role. Putting himself before others is his motto. In commenting on his appointment, Doug stated I was the obvious choice to head up self promotion, as I manage up effectively and enjoy doing it. Colleagues laughed and agreed that Doug is quite the self promoter. Always prepared with Chapstick and knee pads, Doug will tell you just how important he is and why he is better than others. One of the champions of the failed Inhibitex acquisition and now CRL for the HCV program, Doug can also claim the title of value destroyer.

Please join us in wishing Doug well in this enhanced CEO role

ANOTHER thread about this? Do you really have just no life? Get one, please