• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

New Unlimited Vacation Policy

anonymous

Read the fine print. The days you rolled over last year. Gone. You’re not actually guaranteed as much vacation as you were entitled to based on years of service. Company didn’t make this change for the good of the employee that for sure.

<

I’m due 5 weeks plus 1 week carryover & 2 floating Holidays = 32 days Also Summer Holiday plus Winter Holiday Break= 11 days & 6 Holidays = 49 days off. Already spoke to my Manager and he has assured me I will get these days off. He said if I need more than that he will approve!! I’m good with it.

Just more ammo for DBMs to subjectively say that rep A who doesn't take vacation works harder and is more motivated than rep B who takes vacation. Just give everyone 4 weeks with no carryover. Don't give DBMs any more excuse for bias. Reps will inherently be afraid to take vacation.

Just wait until your numbers (company or pod) aren’t where they need to be........restrictions will be placed on use of that vacation so fast! Next, bonus will be distributed to a district or regional level and it will be split up evenly amongst each rep! This is a shift you are seeing in America. Did you know that Novo is one of the lowest paying (salary) companies? All these displaced people are getting bigger salary offers!

I just hope the new bonus for the field is tied to AB.

According to ET,
NNI has recently hit AB 47/48 POAs.
(The only one that missed was the one that was tied to the everyone in the field)