• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

New SW REG HIV DM- farewell notes from her last company

Anonymous

Farewell letter to Martha (new HIV SW Reg DM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha, I wish you well in your new endeavors. I knew you as a representative and as a District Manager. I remember fondly the friendly smiling face and gregarious personality. You did well. I hope in your new venture you take with you a few things that you have learned as a Regional Manager. We can all learn from our mistakes and start over with a fresh record. If I have one piece of advice, it is that blind ambition is just that. It is without insight, and will leave you exposed. In the future, be true to your values. Be forthright in your interactions. And above all remember that as a person you should be valued, and, as a person you should value those subordinate to you.

I write this with no malice but rather with the hope that you will once again become the Martha that is respected by all.

Anonymous

#2 07-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Anonymous Posts: n/a

Re: Farewell letter to Martha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is Martha going?

Anonymous

#3 07-10-2008, 11:33 PM

I'm gonna need all of my Nasonex kleenex after hearing this terrific news!
That weirdo acted like a 7th grade cheerleading captain.

'Ding dong the witch is dead' :]

Anonymous

#4 07-10-2008, 11:58 PM

what a douchebag you are. Have a spine and tell her these things if you have a problem with her.

Anonymous

#5 07-11-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
what a douchebag you are. Have a spine and tell her these things if you have a problem with her.

Whatever Rafi. Spend more time on the hair club for men website, propecia.com, or rogaine.com and less time defending Martha.

Anonymous

#6 07-11-2008, 12:18 AM

she is going to gilead inc. she is going to be a dm again

Anonymous

#7 07-11-2008, 04:19 PM

Why is she leaving?

Anonymous

#8 Yesterday, 12:15 AM

was she liked as a DM?

Anonymous

#9 Yesterday, 12:38 AM

Quote:
was she liked as a DM?

I've NEVER heard anyone say they enjoyed woking for her, learned anything from her, or have an ounce of respect for her. but, yes a great DM!?@$#

Anonymous

#10 Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Just another dildo in the SP DM ranks.

Anonymous

#11 Yesterday, 12:27 PM

I never worked for her but I was at more than one national meeting with her and, last year, kissed her at the end of an alcohol induced evening. She is hot! Great dancer! Soft lips! Remember Martha, it was after the Martini Bar in Orlando?

Anonymous

#12 Yesterday, 01:00 PM

Which pair of lips did you kiss?

Anonymous

#13 Yesterday, 05:03 PM

do be rude. Believe me, I tried for more but she held true. Just a little tongue n lip. Very passionate but wouldn't go any further

Anonymous

#14 Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I never worked for her but I was at more than one national meeting with her and, last year, kissed her at the end of an alcohol induced evening. She is hot! Great dancer! Soft lips! Remember Martha, it was after the Martini Bar in Orlando?

Is this SB in S.D., RV in L.A., or both at once??

Anonymous

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Add a Poll to this Thread

Search this Thread

Advanced Search

Rate This Thread
Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible