New Rumor--self I'd hear tomorrow; rest hear next th or fri?!

<

Seriously put us out of our misery already! I don't know of anyone who feels focused and motivated yet it's a new year. And one more SSLT announcement about how the f ups who f ed up our company getting cush jobs will send me into postal mode!

Seriously put us out of our misery already! I don't know of anyone who feels focused and motivated yet it's a new year. And one more SSLT announcement about how the f ups who f ed up our company getting cush jobs will send me into postal mode!

They draw HUGE salaries and produce $0 revenue! Tell me, when was the last time, going back years, that you received something from Wilmington that actually helped you sell a product? A managed care win would be 1 thing, but other than that, what?

2days of calls
Thursday calls go to those retained
Friday calls to those not
Calls go in order of ranking
First to last
Sound familiar?
Sound correct?
Must have a 2 day notice period in the event a retained employee has another job and resigns upon offer.

2days of calls
Thursday calls go to those retained
Friday calls to those not
Calls go in order of ranking
First to last
Sound familiar?
Sound correct?
Must have a 2 day notice period in the event a retained employee has another job and resigns upon offer.

Yeah, like they're gonna go back and refill spots overnight. That's why they'll let us know BEFORE the first. IF they do it next Thur or Fri that gives them a whole week to refill spots if they need to. Just like last time

You will find out by a crypted message imbedded in your touchstone messaging. it will flash in some of your more "impactful" slides. this will ensure that the top performing AZ reps are really using TStone and not just clicking through slides like me.

"doc, Im 41 years old and on the balls of my ass, would you please write Crestor today for any 5 patients that will fill their script" ????

sky writing, propeller planes piloted by monkees wearing gold and purple jump suits while clicking through touchstone......

in a smoky lettering>>>>> youaredisplaced,love AZ.......<<<<<<......