• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

New pump?

Anonymous

We got a new pump coming. Maybe. Folks we need to wake up and realize GM is full if it. Shall we recap GM leadership? Lower pay, ruined culture, lies to reps about new products all the time, loves the ladies, high turnover rate.......the list goes on. This is a man who talks a great game but cant back up anything . MG is nothing bit a mouth piece for this guy. He is the problem. Tell me if I am wrong but back it up.

<

Sorry my bad. I thought this was a site for disgruntled pissed off whiners that like to vent on why they hate their peers and companies for not giving them the tools to be more successful. Sorry again

Not disgruntled just honest. Someone needs to be honest and MDT is not, I feel bad for the lives I have seen destroyed so many of my working partners gone, good employees, good people - excited when they started and worn out, drained when they left. They had visions of working for a device company and work they did. Leaving family and personal life behind and now those years lost for what?

Not disgruntled just honest. Someone needs to be honest and MDT is not, I feel bad for the lives I have seen destroyed so many of my working partners gone, good employees, good people - excited when they started and worn out, drained when they left. They had visions of working for a device company and work they did. Leaving family and personal life behind and now those years lost for what?

Welcome to the world of Medtronic.