• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

NEW PROCEDURES FOR FIELD RIDES

Anonymous

You will now be evaluated on every field ride by your DM regarding your ability to present the data from the MVA. You must score a 9 or higher. If you score low, you could be place don IMMEDIATE probation and requried to complete anohther detail attempt. if you fail the second, you are history!
This is a way to weed out the losers at eisai, or high paid reps, Good Luck

<

Thats funny because our DM, that is when she was our DM, usually cancelled field rides due to her dog being sick, her cat being sick, or she herself being sick. Excuses were used such as I got lost, i have a special project that came up, but the most common excuse.... Have to cancel I have a conference call.

Then it became Don't send me the new FC form just send an email of the list of doctors you want to see because you know I will cancel on you and there will be no record of this scheduled field ride with my boss!!!!!

Talk about a double standard.

LC just called me and ordered me to pick up a dozen from dunkin' for him. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to serve LC. I wonder if he will want tacos for lunch? -DT