New monthly 401k fees

anonymous

Warning, the JNJ 401k plan will start charging a $3.04 monthly fee as of July 2024. You are being nickel & dimed to death.

If you are a former employee or retiree, you need to rollover your JNJ 401k to your own IRA immediately!

Warning, the JNJ 401k plan will start charging a $3.04 monthly fee as of July 2024. You are being nickel & dimed to death.

If you are a former employee or retiree, you need to rollover your JNJ 401k to your own IRA immediately!
Wow! First, company's match isn't even vested unless you stay for 3 years (not too many companies do that to you), second, the options in the 401k are some of the worst that I've seen of any company that I've been with in the past, and now this. Is there a reason to stay even 3 yrs and wait for the company's match to vest?

Typical corporate America.

Run for your life.

1. Don't invest your life working for a corporation.

2. Don't invest in the 401k. It is a sucker play.

3. Find a sales job that doesn't micromanage and has a positive culture. This is nearly impossible to find, but it is still possible. You have to evaluate the leadership of that organization and their track record. None exist in major corporations or public traded companies. These companies have lost it and are out of touch with the working people. Don't fall for their scams. Yes, they are scamming you. Destroying your wealth and making you work like a pig for smaller pay and longer hours.

Typical corporate America.

Run for your life.

1. Don't invest your life working for a corporation.

2. Don't invest in the 401k. It is a sucker play.

3. Find a sales job that doesn't micromanage and has a positive culture. This is nearly impossible to find, but it is still possible. You have to evaluate the leadership of that organization and their track record. None exist in major corporations or public traded companies. These companies have lost it and are out of touch with the working people. Don't fall for their scams. Yes, they are scamming you. Destroying your wealth and making you work like a pig for smaller pay and longer hours.
you sound very dumb. If you dont trust your 401K just do a megabackdoor roth and now have tax free growth in a roth IRA...

you sound very dumb. If you dont trust your 401K just do a megabackdoor roth and now have tax free growth in a roth IRA...
Their comment has merit....look at taxes now, what do you think taxes will look like in 50 years? A hell of a lot more especially considering the compounding effect inflation will have for the foreseeable future. & corporations are out of touch they constantly push for constant growth when resources are finite. Eventually the monopoly money we are exchanging will implode, take care of yourself because the corporation is going to take care of itself.

Their comment has merit....look at taxes now, what do you think taxes will look like in 50 years? A hell of a lot more especially considering the compounding effect inflation will have for the foreseeable future. & corporations are out of touch they constantly push for constant growth when resources are finite. Eventually the monopoly money we are exchanging will implode, take care of yourself because the corporation is going to take care of itself.
I've been doing a Mega Backdoor Roth for six years putting in half my income. I am now wondering if I should continue that strategy. In the past year or so the government changed some rules around Roth IRA's and there is nothing stopping them from making more changes in the future. US citizens we shouldn't have to become accountants and go deep into finance to retain money earned. Fiat is corrupt and always will be. It's human nature to follow the incentive structure and enrich yourself.