• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

new level titles in M?

anonymous

Former Lilly now looking at postings... Would someone be able to tell me whether "Sr Director" is still the same level as it was 10 years ago? I see some new levels between SD and VP (Exec Dir, Associate VP) and am wondering whether there was some title inflation, i.e. is Sr Dir the same as it used to be?

Former Lilly now looking at postings... Would someone be able to tell me whether "Sr Director" is still the same level as it was 10 years ago? I see some new levels between SD and VP (Exec Dir, Associate VP) and am wondering whether there was some title inflation, i.e. is Sr Dir the same as it used to be?

if you are male and over 30 and especially white, you will not be hired at this level. they literally just bumped a 3 year hire from sr associate to sr director. i will let you guess her race. look elsewhere this company is run by ageist bigots

There was title inflation in M levels and research titles. A Director level is now Sr Director, Sr Director is now Assoc VP. Apparently some are happy w a better title instead of a better salary.