• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

New jobs raise the arrow on Trump-o-meter !

Vagitarian

5c2fb484210000dd09caaac7.jpg

Wow! An honest and worthwhile post from you! I can hardly believe it!

Yes, the economy is far more than merely the market which is still up big since Trump took office anyway!

Good boy!

Wow! An honest and worthwhile post from you! I can hardly believe it!

Yes, the economy is far more than merely the market which is still up big since Trump took office anyway!

Good boy!

I call them as I see them. I've been more than fair with this man even though he tests my patience at times. Jobs are good. Wives who go girl/girl while naked are good. I've been honest about that and glad you finally see things my way. :cool:

Easy, Trump wackos. Those jobs created were low wage jobs. Yes, unemployment is low, but people are still barely making ends meet.
Put down your ORANGE crack pipes, losers.
Oh, and when the F is Mexico paying for the laughable wall that the world heard TrumPutin promise and end the hard-working govt employees from getting their well deserved paychecks?

I call them as I see them. I've been more than fair with this man even though he tests my patience at times. Jobs are good. Wives who go girl/girl while naked are good. I've been honest about that and glad you finally see things my way. :cool:

Sorry but your spin and immorality won’t fly. Jobs are good but that acknowledgement from you flies in the face of your constant whining about the market which is still quite good under Trump on a net basis.

I give you a C. You could have had an A but you lost points for smarminess and trying to be cute. :cool:

Easy, Trump wackos. Those jobs created were low wage jobs. Yes, unemployment is low, but people are still barely making ends meet.
Oh, and when the F is Mexico paying for the laughable wall that the world heard TrumPutin promise and end the hard-working govt employees from getting their well deserved paychecks?

No Trump whackos here just fools like you. Jobs are better than no jobs. Case closed. Do t want to run the risk of not getting paid because of government shutdowns? Work in the private sector.

A job is a job. Making ends meet is better than being on the dole as per Obie’s economy.
Hard working and government employees don’t belong in the same universe.
They’ll receive their lost pay and are just enjoying an extended vacation, just like the politicians who voted themselves a 10% raise for doing nothing.
The wall pays for itself by keeping the illegal parasites from sucking our social welfare
dry. Please tell me you’re not that f-ing stupid.

No Trump whackos here just fools like you. Jobs are better than no jobs. Case closed. Do t want to run the risk of not getting paid because of government shutdowns? Work in the private sector.

And then there's our income tax refunds which DT doesn't worry about since he doesn't pay taxes. :cool:

"A shutdown falls on the president's lack of leadership. I mean problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top. A shutdown means the president is weak." -- Donald J. Trump (2013)

LOL, good catch! I'm sure at the time he meant 'only when Dems are in office - LMFAO !

He's a putz !!! :cool:

"A shutdown falls on the president's lack of leadership. I mean problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top. A shutdown means the president is weak." -- Donald J. Trump (2013)

LOL! Trump is still going to wind up hanging the shutdown around Nazi Pelosi’s neck!

Get the popcorn! It’s going to be so much fun watch Trump pummel her on Twitter!

As were you. Hillary was a bad choice.

No, idiot boy! I knew exactly what I was getting with Trump which is why I’m on here supporting him rather than whining about him as you are constantly. Your whining is proof that you got played.

Hillary was a horrible choice so why do you whine like a fool about the better choice? Hmmmmmmm?

No, idiot boy! I knew exactly what I was getting with Trump which is why I’m on here supporting him rather than whining about him as you are constantly. Your whining is proof that you got played.

Hillary was a horrible choice so why do you whine like a fool about the better choice? Hmmmmmmm?

Trump whines more than anyone. "It's so unfair!" Give us a break asshole. :cool: