• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

New hire

Anonymous

When I was hired I was told I am an hourly employee by HR. Later mentioned this to my manager they told me I am a salary employee. If I go to HR I will get in trouble by my manager and I like my job and the company. I did not realize how unethical manager can be.

<

When I was hired I was told I am an hourly employee by HR. Later mentioned this to my manager they told me I am a salary employee. If I go to HR I will get in trouble by my manager and I like my job and the company. I did not realize how unethical manager can be.

How does your manager saying you are a salary employee make him unethical? Are you really this stupid? Not that I would be surprised since Genentech likes to hire women who are good "fits" instead of hiring someone who is qualified.

The dumb ass are people who need to be clean out with there big ego and most lazy ass worker who are sinking the company collecting big check. Talk BS most of the time.