New hire drug test

anonymous

Those of you that have joined BMS the past few years, do you know if they drug test new hires? And if they do, is THC a part of the panel?

It's legal recreationally where I'm at. I know most pharma companies are doing away with it, but I'm wondering if this will cause some issues.

And yes....this place sucks and is the devil. I'd be leaving one devil for the other, just making more money doing a different devil's work.

<

The sad part here is an entitled loser like you is stealing 200k per year pay in this industry. You are very much a big contributing factor of the problem in the industry.

Car sales has a much brighter future than Pharmaceuticals. No college required. No generic competition. No field visits. Dealerships are air conditioned and customers come to you when it is time to renew lease. Government wants everyone to get a new car anyway. Market is enormous and growing. Pharmaceuticals is cold calling door to door in August heat. You have to feed 30 office staff and doctor slams door in your face. High end European car salespeople in large metro areas can make 300k a year working in air conditioned dealership. No cold calling.

Car sales has a much brighter future than Pharmaceuticals. No college required. No generic competition. No field visits. Dealerships are air conditioned and customers come to you when it is time to renew lease. Government wants everyone to get a new car anyway. Market is enormous and growing. Pharmaceuticals is cold calling door to door in August heat. You have to feed 30 office staff and doctor slams door in your face. High end European car salespeople in large metro areas can make 300k a year working in air conditioned dealership. No cold calling.
Then what are you doing on this site telling perfect strangers about your problems? Go get a job selling cars. Good luck

Yup.....they drug test, including a THC panel. It doesn't matter that your state allows it. You better hop on Reddit and get the tips that everyone else got on how to beat the test - and start "studying"!

I just went thru this. The drug test is done by Quest Diagnostics. The specific panel they test for is labeled:

SAP 4 SYN AP/6AM/OXY/A5,C15,TS (this is how it is described on the transmittal form)

Synthetic Abuse Panel 4
AP = ?
6AM = heroin metabolite
OXY = Oxycodone
A5 = Amphetamines
C15 = Cocaine
TS = Test Sure (looking for adulterants in urine)

I just went thru this. The drug test is done by Quest Diagnostics. The specific panel they test for is labeled:

SAP 4 SYN AP/6AM/OXY/A5,C15,TS (this is how it is described on the transmittal form)

Synthetic Abuse Panel 4
AP = ?
6AM = heroin metabolite
OXY = Oxycodone
A5 = Amphetamines
C15 = Cocaine
TS = Test Sure (looking for adulterants in urine)
AP = Alien Penis