New hire class

Anonymous

I was wondering when the training materials will come ? My start date is march 24th .. I completed drug test , and all paperwork for background check .. I still haven't heard anything regarding them , however I'm confident nothing is holding me back . Does anyone remember when they received their materials and car ?
Thank you .

nothing happens quickly around here - just sit tight, do what they ask, when they ask and enjoy this last bit of freedom you have.......
the car will come when they want it to come....

Is this your first pharma job?

I recall a new hire hospital rep who was put on the payroll, then had to wait 3 months for a training class because the training dept. didn't have a class scheduled, and there weren't enough new hires to run one. If that's your case, sit tight and enjoy!

I was wondering when the training materials will come ? My start date is march 24th .. I completed drug test , and all paperwork for background check .. I still haven't heard anything regarding them , however I'm confident nothing is holding me back . Does anyone remember when they received their materials and car ?
Thank you .
Don't be too eager they will suck the life out of you soon enough. You are about to discover that getting shit on daily by customers and your boss will begin to make you numb and emotionless. Then you will lose any sense of self respect and the utter mind killing boredom will kill any ambition your ever had. Now add it the fact that you will have to lie, cheat, backstab your counterparts, and watch those that are better at it than you get promoted, just to keep this shithole job. Oh, and I hope you like watching cows graze because there is a lot of shoveling free food into the gullets of the office staff.
You will forget all about the company car as it will remind you of that sick feeling you get in your stomach beginning about noon on Sundays.

Don't be too eager they will suck the life out of you soon enough. You are about to discover that getting shit on daily by customers and your boss will begin to make you numb and emotionless. Then you will lose any sense of self respect and the utter mind killing boredom will kill any ambition your ever had. Now add it the fact that you will have to lie, cheat, backstab your counterparts, and watch those that are better at it than you get promoted, just to keep this shithole job. Oh, and I hope you like watching cows graze because there is a lot of shoveling free food into the gullets of the office staff.
You will forget all about the company car as it will remind you of that sick feeling you get in your stomach beginning about noon on Sundays.

But if you've got a college degree and nothing else it's probably about 10X better than the average joe can do anywhere else. You get insurance, good pay, a car + gas, 401-k plus a match.

Have an attitude of gratitude. Or, start a lawn mowing business. See what that does to your self-respect.

start date Mar 24 for me and I received laptop and ipad the Friday before. Have already done training all last week and this week. I was given a rental on Thursday the 27th. Hope that helps.

Good luck at training. Smile everyone and have the go getter attitude. Once in the field you will have a grace period and after that be prepared for the most unrewarding experience you can imagine. This company sucks! Most if not all of you will not be around here in about 5 years. Get your experience and continue to look for better opportunities. This company is a poison.

Good luck at training. Smile everyone and have the go getter attitude. Once in the field you will have a grace period and after that be prepared for the most unrewarding experience you can imagine. This company sucks! Most if not all of you will not be around here in about 5 years. Get your experience and continue to look for better opportunities. This company is a poison.
Reality sets in when you find out that your boss cannot do your job and in many cases was never even a PSS or when they were they sucked at it. They were promoted because somebody liked them. But they are supposed to coach and evaluate you. Remember it is all one big joke anyway so smile, enjoy and don't make waves.

Reality sets in when you find out that your boss cannot do your job and in many cases was never even a PSS or when they were they sucked at it. They were promoted because somebody liked them. But they are supposed to coach and evaluate you. Remember it is all one big joke anyway so smile, enjoy and don't make waves.
Do what I did and ask your DSM on the first day to show you what they expect on a call by taking the first 2 or 3. Mine made up some lame excuse that she hadn't made a sales call in a long time and that was not her job. I thought, what the fuck? She worked with me at least 10 times and never said a word on a sales call. She just sat or stood back and then tried to critique me afterwards. But I knew she was a fraud so anything she said went in one ear and out the other. Then I got another DSM and she is just as bad but better in the looks department.

start date Mar 24 for me and I received laptop and ipad the Friday before. Have already done training all last week and this week. I was given a rental on Thursday the 27th. Hope that helps.[/QU

Sounds like normal stuff. They are giving you a rental car for the time being until they can get you your company car. The rental is probably nice--enjoy it. If you have started your training, you are in good shape

Do what I did and ask your DSM on the first day to show you what they expect on a call by taking the first 2 or 3. Mine made up some lame excuse that she hadn't made a sales call in a long time and that was not her job. I thought, what the fuck? She worked with me at least 10 times and never said a word on a sales call. She just sat or stood back and then tried to critique me afterwards. But I knew she was a fraud so anything she said went in one ear and out the other. Then I got another DSM and she is just as bad but better in the looks department.
Mine refused to take a sales call so several of my counterparts and I plan to challenge her to show us a call at our next meeting when our regional is in the room. If she refuses then at least he will know that she is incompetent.