New Expense Reporting System

<

Absolutely ridiculous new system. The LPN's and RN's are constantly changing, not to mention the floating nurses who randomly pop up at an office. With needing them validated (and 1 to 2 week timeline to do so), expense reports will always be late There is no way to know in advance WHO will be there (Plus new NP's, PA's and LCSW's pop up often.)
Here's an idea: WHY NOT transfer over ALL of the LPN'S, RN'S that we've taken the time to put in Concur into this new system??? A few got transferred over to the new system. JUST A FEW. So...it can be done Why not do them all? THAT would be a time saver for us so we can actually make calls and get more scripts (It won't solve the issue of not knowing all of the new or floating LPN'S and RN'S ahead of fime. But it is a start.)

Usually takes a couple of hours at most companies, not 30 hours of this nonsense, looks like less field time and more mind numbing data entry...its 2019, why can't they figure this out yet:mad:

Usually takes a couple of hours at most companies, not 30 hours of this nonsense, looks like less field time and more mind numbing data entry...its 2019, why can't they figure this out yet:mad:
It's a total klusterfuk. I went back and reviewed the modules again. It doesn't work like the modules instruct. This morning I tried to clone an ADS form, all I got is error messages it's not working. These people need to get their s*** together. Both the IT dept. & the RAPID dept can't do their jobs accurately it's disgusting and pathetic. Where do they find these people. So unprofessional !