New DCAs- please stop posting on here and making us look stupid!

Anonymous

Don't put your territory, salary, or anything identifiable about yourself. If you do, I am ashamed I was hired along with you. It's just plain stupid. Also, don't feed into the crap talking about the position. It is a GREAT position, and most of the negative posts are from bored, old, lazy reps scared we will take their kush job.

<

Don't put your territory, salary, or anything identifiable about yourself. If you do, I am ashamed I was hired along with you. It's just plain stupid. Also, don't feed into the crap talking about the position. It is a GREAT position, and most of the negative posts are from bored, old, lazy reps scared we will take their kush job.
I could not agree more! I have been rolling my eyes at so many post on here for the last couple of weeks. Some of them are making us look so dumb. When I went to the interview and saw some of the candidates are indeed clueless and have no idea what a great opportunity this is. I just hope that all those hired were the knowledgeable candidates as there were a lot of those as well.

You think these posts are bad? Then wait until you meet the crew live and in person.

I could not agree more! I have been rolling my eyes at so many post on here for the last couple of weeks. Some of them are making us look so dumb. When I went to the interview and saw some of the candidates are indeed clueless and have no idea what a great opportunity this is. I just hope that all those hired were the knowledgeable candidates as there were a lot of those as well.

OP here...I met a few people I thought were professional and well presented, but some other were just plain sad. I'm sure the ones I said I may see in January, are the ones I indeed will. Congrats if you were offered a position, I am excited about my offer!