New cardiovascular position postings?

<

67k base, target bonus 30k, or 43.00 per script. competition has had 1 script in 3 weeks.......hmmmmmm

3 weeks vaca, chevy Malibu already ordered in neutral color for you-no sirius

Yes got offer on Friday and in South. Also said it was a year for now. How long has this drug been out? Also you get company car, whatever Novartis gives. Do you know holiday schedule for Novartis? It said 12 paid holidays, but as inventiv employee you have to take vacation if inventive doesn't have that day as a holiday. So would you say just go ahead and work those days? I am assuming that is the week of Christmas???

What kinda of car do I get? How many days vacation and does that mean also a week Christmas/New Year? If contract company has holiday but inVentiv doesn't , do I have to work? How many 'signature calls' are expected? -Reaallly?! Ok, how many 'signature calls' are 'reaallly' expected really? Can you define hours in the field for me? Really?! Ok then, what are the 'core' hours in the field really expected? Will there be roommates at training? How many tries do you get to pass training tests? How often do DMs ride along with you? ... So your saying this is a 5 year contract?...Really! says a smiling hiring manager.

Really?! That was very rude. Some people are on here to get some info about a job they are about to start. All those questions are valid. I wish some of these negative people like you would just get off this site! It bothers me to no end that their are people out there like you. If you have been in Pharma long enough you know the benefits are always a question now days the way the economy is going. Base pay is less and less and bonus too. So we have to find a better pay in the benefit they are offering. If you can't answer the question then get off the site!

What kinda of car do I get? How many days vacation and does that mean also a week Christmas/New Year? If contract company has holiday but inVentiv doesn't , do I have to work? How many 'signature calls' are expected? -Reaallly?! Ok, how many 'signature calls' are 'reaallly' expected really? Can you define hours in the field for me? Really?! Ok then, what are the 'core' hours in the field really expected? Will there be roommates at training? How many tries do you get to pass training tests? How often do DMs ride along with you? ... So your saying this is a 5 year contract?...Really! says a smiling hiring manager.
A lot depends on the contract. I work on the GSK contract and we got our own rooms at meetings. Inventiv gives the chevy Malibu in most cases unless you live in a HIGH snow area.
People are nice and we are supposed to get 8 calls a day, no requirement on signatures, but 40% of the calls would please your boss. I have my own health ins., but I here it is high in $$$$.
but overall give them an 8 out of 10.

My last Inventiv job was a great experience and I am so glad to be back! I just hope this contract goes 2 plus years! Health insurance was very affordable last time, but all companies provide high dollars now.

Start date is Sept 17 th and at home training until sept 28 th- oct 2nd in NJ just got all paperwork after background check. I would assume car delivery is off 2 nd as long as you get out of training successful. Was told the potenti for more bonus is good! Hopefully it is true! A lot of people lie these days when it comes to bonus. Just hope it won't only be calling on PCP?? Do you know if it specialty as well? Does Novartis have a sales force selling this product as well? Good luck

Start date is Sept 17 th and at home training until sept 28 th- oct 2nd in NJ just got all paperwork after background check. I would assume car delivery is off 2 nd as long as you get out of training successful. Was told the potenti for more bonus is good! Hopefully it is true! A lot of people lie these days when it comes to bonus. Just hope it won't only be calling on PCP?? Do you know if it specialty as well? Does Novartis have a sales force selling this product as well? Good luck

I have been on three inVentiv contracts, and I have always received my car within a few days of the start date. If there are no fleet vehicles available at the start they will put you in a rental until your company car comes in.