• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

New bonus contest is a sign that it’s a wrap

anonymous

Bonus money is a line item in the budget. They never do these contest unless there is something strange going on. They paid everyone out to goal for Q2 when they screwed up the numbers they knew QPMs weren’t all 4s?? Bottom line there is no money for Q4 bonus with this contest. This is a Hail Mary. Year end is it. Not planning on helping Ramona, Steve, Mike and cronies make plan when they are getting ready to send us all out the door. How about screw up their plan and maybe they will all be sent packing too. We aren’t that stupid TET.

<

Bonus money is a line item in the budget. They never do these contest unless there is something strange going on. They paid everyone out to goal for Q2 when they screwed up the numbers they knew QPMs weren’t all 4s?? Bottom line there is no money for Q4 bonus with this contest. This is a Hail Mary. Year end is it. Not planning on helping Ramona, Steve, Mike and cronies make plan when they are getting ready to send us all out the door. How about screw up their plan and maybe they will all be sent packing too. We aren’t that stupid TET.

We all see the writing on the wall its delaying the inevitable. The ride on the misery train is never ending. resiliency training was for dealing with ELT not COVID. this isn’t laughable any more, it’s embarrassing and there is zero trust left. Every doc knows I see them too much so I blame Takeda when they ask why I’m back again already with nothing new or different.