Neuroscience openings

anonymous

Anyone know what these new openings are? Do you know if we can apply if we are currently on the Merck neuro contract? I heard we are done but with the shutdown we won't know for sure until they are back up. Like everyone else, I can not be unemployed.

<

It is with Depomed out of San Fran. 2 products, one for Post shingles pain the other for migraines. Company originally was going to go direct hire but changed its mind.

It is with Depomed out of San Fran. 2 products, one for Post shingles pain the other for migraines. Company originally was going to go direct hire but changed its mind.

Wow, a drug company changed its mind about their hiring process?

Get the hell out of here !

This is them most unstable industry since the beginning of mankind. Bunch of flakes.

Has anyone been contacted about these positions yet?

There were also several openings requiring Diabetes & Immunology experience... Does anyone know who that contract is with and have they been contacted yet?

Anyone know what these new openings are? Do you know if we can apply if we are currently on the Merck neuro contract? I heard we are done but with the shutdown we won't know for sure until they are back up. Like everyone else, I can not be unemployed.

You cannot be on one contract with inVentiv and interview for another

Does anyone know the hiring and training timelne for the Depomed position?

Interviews for final candidates being held next week, in Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago and LA. Those chosen begin 2 week home study August 7th. Aggressive time-line. All Hires will be embedded in with Depomed districts and managed by their people. Two products, Gralise and Cambia have potential but as always access, managed care status and support from home office will dictate how they do. Depomed site has posters who claim doom and gloom with them. But that's always the case here on CP.

Do you know what the salary range is? Have all areas of the country really set up interviews already?
I was told by the recruiter to make their August 7th homestudy deadline they were bringing finalists to the 4 sites mentioned, I for one am going to one to interview. On average 3 finalists per territory. A friend of mine spoke to one of the recruiters who said for the Neuro openings the max was $85,000.however like all companies if there was a truly outstanding candidate they could possibly go higher. You do get a Fleet car
with the job so on average with gas-card etc that's worth another 10 thousand a year not coming out of your pocket, esp if you have a large territory. Hope this helps.

I am curious about reimbursement and benefits. Does anyone know if there is an allowance for cell and internet on the Depomed contract? I wonder how much they charge for that company vehicle. And I wonder about the insurance. I wonder what company they use and how much the insurance costs for an employee only plan.

I had my interview yesterday in Chicago. I was one of the fortunate to be called back up for the second part. Does anyone know when we will hear something? What are some of your all experiences with this?