• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

National sales meeting

I am new to the company and would like to know what to expect at the nsm in Miami. How is the meeting usually conducted? Free time? Dinners? Open bar?

I'm hopeful no one we actually hired would be dumb enough to ask these questions in this forum. These are all extremely easy questions for a new hire to ask of their manager.

So let's assume this post is someone outside the company who is fishing for information and ignore it.

I'm hopeful no one we actually hired would be dumb enough to ask these questions in this forum. These are all extremely easy questions for a new hire to ask of their manager.

So let's assume this post is someone outside the company who is fishing for information and ignore it.

You nailed it! Jack asses send people to meetings to hang out late night in bars looking for loose cannons. Sadly there are MD's that will take money to do this. Best is to ignore!

I am new to the company and would like to know what to expect at the nsm in Miami. How is the meeting usually conducted? Free time? Dinners? Open bar?

Excellent questions. I'm the new rep in Fargo, and was concerned about the same things. My manager told me the theme of the meeting's the Pixar movie "Toy Story" and we are required to come dressed to the opening cocktail party dressed as your favorite character. I'm going as Buzz Lightyear and the rep in Sacramento I roomed with at training is dressing as Mrs. Potato Head. Check with your manager, he might have a specific character for you. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Excellent questions. I'm the new rep in Fargo, and was concerned about the same things. My manager told me the theme of the meeting's the Pixar movie "Toy Story" and we are required to come dressed to the opening cocktail party dressed as your favorite character. I'm going as Buzz Lightyear and the rep in Sacramento I roomed with at training is dressing as Mrs. Potato Head. Check with your manager, he might have a specific character for you. Looking forward to seeing you there!

new rep, fuck you asshole, get the hell of our site