• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

National Sales Meeting in March!!!!

<

Wow. They back to hiring cheerleaders right out of college again. No experienced rep in their right mind is excited about a POA with all the butt smooching and egos.

Ready to gag reflux on breakfast buffet

You are the worst type of person! Why don’t you quit and change careers. You are like a miserable married person. Just get a divorce and move the F on! Stop storming on other’s happiness. If you are going to say you were just warning them, leave you name and number on next thread.
If you want to say I drank the “Bayer kool aid “ , I don’t drink sugar!

You are the worst type of person! Why don’t you quit and change careers. You are like a miserable married person. Just get a divorce and move the F on! Stop storming on other’s happiness. If you are going to say you were just warning them, leave you name and number on next thread.
Says the anonymous, do-gooder, hypocrite poster! If you are looking for feel good you are on the wrong platform. Spend your time reading the fluff from pro ass kissers on Yammer.

could eveyone think about their timing for any of the messages on here. there has been a great deal of change and loads of people have lost their jobs, maybe it isn’t necessary for someone to say they are super pumped about a meeting. It was likely a troll from another company. It isn’t necessary for anyone to say ‘move on’ either. We all know the market is brutal right now.