National sales meeting 4th quarter

Anonymous

Just got word that there will be a national sales meeting in December in Seattle. Not sure what they have planned but it will be interesting. Hopefully it will be the week before Christmas break.

<

Just got word that there will be a national sales meeting in December in Seattle. Not sure what they have planned but it will be interesting. Hopefully it will be the week before Christmas break.

Please tell me this is a joke. Why would this company spend money on a national sales meeting when Diovan will already be generic and there is nothing new on Exforge, patch or reclast. Makes no sense. but what does make sense with this company. Just have a teleconference and call it a day instead of making us all travel for something that could be done over an email.

Wow! Nothing has changed here. Really? The week before Christmas, and on the west coast. Can't they at least make the meeting somewhere in the middle. Guess I need to post my vacation asap - am hoping I won't be joining you in Seattle.

Typical Novartis... Still having major meetings when everyone else is attending family and friend's Christmas functions. So glad I don't have to have a crappy holiday this year.