• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

National Neuro Meeting

Anonymous

1. Heavy Drinking during functions
2. Top 5 % - Top 10 % Sales Rep Performers not invited to come on stage. (But Managers ?)
3. Many Sessions did not add any value.
4. General sessions that was uninspiring ( except for rep movie which was great)

Still trying to understand why ? Glad I am back in my territory, away from senior leaders who don't care of reps who deliver top sales results that pay their big paycheck.

<

Why would anyone care if the people walked across the stage? I've walked across the last 2 years (not this year) and the awards lasted way to long. Everyone complains about how long the awards took. This year we could drink and we had a comedian MC- they should do awards like that every year.

But lets be honest how many more national meetings are we going to have? I would think it might be a few years until the next one. And by then we will be down 50% or more in size!

Why would anyone care if the people walked across the stage? I've walked across the last 2 years (not this year) and the awards lasted way to long. Everyone complains about how long the awards took. This year we could drink and we had a comedian MC- they should do awards like that every year.

But lets be honest how many more national meetings are we going to have? I would think it might be a few years until the next one. And by then we will be down 50% or more in size!

Was Mickelson the comedian?