National Meeting

<

The whole meeting was a lot of fun. In Ventiv spent a lot of money on everything. The only bad things were the food (awful, lots of reps got sick), and Dialogue Coach was a $5 million dollar mistake. Other than that it was a really good time.

Miniscule raises, half-assed bonus program, cheap company cars, tight wads on promotional items. BUT. when the upper management attends, open the pocket books wide and let it flow. Anyone else notice the big bosses ate lightly at dinner then went to the high dollar restaurants for their actual meals?

Miniscule raises, half-assed bonus program, cheap company cars, tight wads on promotional items. BUT. when the upper management attends, open the pocket books wide and let it flow. Anyone else notice the big bosses ate lightly at dinner then went to the high dollar restaurants for their actual meals?

Who cares, at least we have a job. If you don't like it find another, maybe Merck, Schering or Pfizer. Oh I forgot they cut their sales forces. Be happy with what you have right now. The future is the CSO business.

And if you work hard, say your prayers and eat your veggies, maybe you will ge tto be one of them someday.

Rank has its privileges.

OK some questions, raises average 3% not bad but, if you are a top preformer as I am you recieved more!!!, bonus plan you have the opp to make 30-40% of your base pay, ask your BI counter parts what they take home. I have always done better.... company car what do you what and look around who has a better one???? Dinner, all I saw at the NSM was TS and ML right there with us the entire time. O and by the way who bought our drinks and added an extra hour to the party.... If you feel you are being mistreated then find somewhere else. Overall it was one of the best NSM I have been to in my 15yrs in pharma...............

OK some questions, raises average 3% not bad but, if you are a top preformer as I am you recieved more!!!, bonus plan you have the opp to make 30-40% of your base pay, ask your BI counter parts what they take home. I have always done better.... company car what do you what and look around who has a better one???? Dinner, all I saw at the NSM was TS and ML right there with us the entire time. O and by the way who bought our drinks and added an extra hour to the party.... If you feel you are being mistreated then find somewhere else. Overall it was one of the best NSM I have been to in my 15yrs in pharma...............

I agree, it was one of the best NSM's I have been to as well. There are many positives, think about the gas for one thing. The bonus system is one of the best and rewards top performers, it beats goal attainment for those that work hard. It's the lazy ones who complain and want everyting for nothing, try working harder or stop complaining and find another job. Good luck with that.

Who cares, at least we have a job. If you don't like it find another, maybe Merck, Schering or Pfizer. Oh I forgot they cut their sales forces. Be happy with what you have right now. The future is the CSO business.

You are always my favorite person (Oh higher than mighty, lets be positive on Cafe Pharma). Can you come up with something else to say? It doesn't matter what company or what caption someone ALWAYS PUTS BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR JOB. Do you get it, this site is for people to BITCH. We're all thankful for our jobs! The question was HOW was the Meeting? People are responding what THEY think! Some is positive some is negative, but no one ever says their not thankful for their job. We all work here to escape Big Pharma. Trust me, we get it. Get over yourself and please quit telling people to be thankful This site was made to vent!

You are always my favorite person (Oh higher than mighty, lets be positive on Cafe Pharma). Can you come up with something else to say? It doesn't matter what company or what caption someone ALWAYS PUTS BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR JOB. Do you get it, this site is for people to BITCH. We're all thankful for our jobs! The question was HOW was the Meeting? People are responding what THEY think! Some is positive some is negative, but no one ever says their not thankful for their job. We all work here to escape Big Pharma. Trust me, we get it. Get over yourself and please quit telling people to be thankful This site was made to vent!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. HOW'S THAT FOR VENTING.

Bitch, bitch, bitch or vent, vent, vent try bitch and wine when when there is someting to BW about. We have it pretty good here. So, as they say move on. Oh by the way Fuch you asshole is just bad language.....

The DM guy that was carried back to his room by a rep from another team - who did not know him - was at the general session. It was another DM that was not at the general session because he had an allergic reaction and went to the ER.

The DM guy that was carried back to his room by a rep from another team - who did not know him - was at the general session. It was another DM that was not at the general session because he had an allergic reaction and went to the ER.

I heard that it took several people to carry that guy back to his room. There were other guys vomiting into the flowers in the atrium. Overall that was one heck of a great party.